Wikipedia defines that a wart is a small, rough growth resembling a cauliflower or a solid blister. It typically occurs on humans’ hands or feet but often in other locations.
What are the causes of warts? Researchers found out that they are caused by a viral infection, specifically by one of the many types of human papillomavirus (HPV). They also discovered that there are as many as 10 varieties of warts, the most common considered to be mostly harmless. If not treated, there’s possibility that warts can spread to others, for they are contagious and usually enter the body in area of broken skin. Though, sometimes, they disappear after a few months but can last for years and can recur.
If you have warts and treating them without good results, why not try some home remedies to get rid of warts. They may be simple but effective to help you solve your skin condition. You can the following…
1. Apple Cider Vinegar – attacks the “flesh” that makes up the wart, kills the physical wart itself, and allows it to peel naturally from the skin
2. “Milk” of Milkweed – a proteolytic enzyme found in the plant is thought to “digest and dissolve” the wart
3. Banana mash – contains proteolytic enzyme that eats away at the wart.
4. Utilize Vitamin C – using lemon juice not only gives an extra boost of vitamin C, but the acid content helps “kill it off”
5. Get your basil on – contains anti-viral components that helps speed up the process of getting rid of wart
6. Dandy-lions – contains milk useful in getting rid of warts
7. Slather honey on it – honey like the Organic Manuka honey packs antibacterial/antiviral properties.
8. Rubbing a potato on it – one of the most common natural remedies for warts
9. Soak in Pineapple Juice – softens, dissolves and eat the warts away
10. Stick a needle in it – trigger the immune system to attack the warts properly
There homemade remedies are not instant cures but with continuous applying in any one of these tips, it can really help get rid of warts. And the best thing of this is you will not shell out much of your hard-earned money to consult your doctor and treat your condition.
One of the best mechanism to defend your self from wart invaders is to strengthen your immune system, for example drinking daily drink to boost your immune system.
Learning how to do all or some of these remedies is worth a fortune. So what are you waiting for, read the full tutorial of these remedies starting now by checking out the link below…