Are you suffering from back pain and want natural remedies to ease the pain? You can try these 10 drug-free, no-surgery treatments I’ve found from Ivillage.
1. Learn to move your body. Back pain can be affected by how you use your shoulders or how you get out of chair.
2. Try acupuncture. Studies show that acupuncture can be particularly effective in easing the muscle tightness and spasms that go along with chronic back problems.
3. Try trigger point injection. This is another popular pain treatment involving needles to ease back pain.
4. Make time for a massage. This is a proven way to relieve the discomfort and speed healing.
5. Boost your Vitamin D levels. Low levels of this vitamin, which boosts your body’s ability to absorb calcium, can contribute to microfractures in the spine and a general weakening of ligaments and muscles.
6. Enrich your magnesium intake. Lack of magnesium could be a reason for chronic back pain and muscle tightness or spasms.
7. Take glucosamine supplements. Glucosamine, a compound found in healthy cartilage, has been shown to ease joint pain.
8. Take an avocado-soybean unsaponifiables capsule. Avocado-soybean unsaponifiables (ASUs), a natural vegetable extract made from avocado and soybeans, have shown to give relief from osteoarthritis and chronic low-back pain.
9. Take anti-inflammatory herbs and spices. Herbs and spices and other plant extracts with anti-inflammatory properties help ease the pain.
10. Exercise regularly. The body is designed to move and a simple walk helps reteach the muscles to work in harmony with the body.
Read the full article to learn what to do and some tips from medical experts to ease back pain away.
To get to the post, check the link below…