You don’t have to wait until you can buy expensive, exotic sounding ingredients to start experimenting with herbs. You can use what you have right now. Just like using your ground ginger.
Ginger packs tons of health benefits that include:
· great anti-inflammatory, useful for rheumatic & arthritic conditions that feel better when heat is applied
· helps warm & energize the body when you are chilled and/or sluggish feeling
· helps with colds & flu when chills & congestion are among the symptoms
· helps in alleviating upset stomach, nausea & vomiting
Today, I’m sharing TheNerdyFarmWife’s article that tackles 14 ways to use ground ginger that include…
1. Using it to make a tea
2. Using it in a compress or fomentation which is helpful on alleviating joint pains, muscle sprains or stomach aches
3. Using it to make herbal jello
4. Using it to make a ginger candy
5. Using it to make ginger ale fizz
6. Using it to make ginger foot bath that helps warm up and stimulate the entire body
7. Using it to make ginger oil that you can use to rub onto achy joints
8. Using it to make a ginger salve
9. Using it to make ginger capsules that you can use for motion sickness when travelling
10. Using it to make a tincture
11. Using it to make a ginger liniment to help increase blood circulation and discomfort during cold weather
12. Using it to make medicinal vinegar and oxymel
13. Using it to make ginger syrup
14. And using it to make ginger honey mixture
To learn specific suggestions on the uses of ground ginger and their applications, please read TheNerdyFarmWife’s full article.
Check the link below to get to the full post and read it at your convenience.