LIKE AMAZING HERBS & OILS on FACEBOOK or FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST HERE to be updated every time we find a fantastic tutorial for exciting and innovative ways you can use herbs and essential oils for your health, beauty, cooking, home chores and natural remedies.
Do you exercise regularly? What foods do you eat after your workout?
We all know that exercise helps build a lean and healthy body but without a healthy foods that supplies nutrients like proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals, the workout will not really as successful as you wish for.
Here are 14 Best Things to Eat After a Workout that you might have been consuming and are very helpful in your situation…
1. Eggs – rich in proteins and carbs and naturally contain vitamin D
2. Quinoa –rich in proteins, carbs and fiber
3. Orange Juice – rich in vitamin C, contain potassium that helps the body restore its fluid levels
4. Kefir – rich in proteins which don’t occur naturally in the body
5. Bananas – rich in carbs and potassium, helps rebuild damages muscles
6. Salmon – rich in protein and anti-inflammatory omaga-3 which help rebuild muscles
7. Bluberries – packs antioxidants to help recover fast from intense workout
8. Whole-grain Pita and Hummus – contains protein and carbs to help keep energy levels up after tough workout
9. Dried fruits and nuts – delivers quick protein and carbs fix to help build muscles
10. Pineapple – rich in vitamin C and packs anti-inflammatory properties to help heal bruises, sprains and swelling
11. Sweet potatoes – rich in carbs, contain a variety of vitamins B6, C, D and minerals like magnesium and potassium
12. Kiwi – contain high vitamin C and potassium and a great source of antioxidant to help combat muscle soreness
13. Water – a great energy source to hydrate the body properly and feel great and stay energized
14. Eat Something – This is really needed to replenish the energy wasted from intense workout and help the muscles recover properly.
We hope you find these post helpful. Thanks for giving us your time to read this post. If you like this post, you can consider sharing this to your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social media accounts you have.
Source Credit: BuzzFeed
For some detailed workout guide, check out…
You ‘ll discover how to dance with Shaun T and lose weight the easy way. With Rockin’ Body, you can burn up to 1,500 calories a day.