Everyone feels nauseous at some point, whether from motion sickness, food poisoning, or stomach flu. It’s never pleasant. You feel queasy, as if you might throw up. You may suddenly feel weak, start sweating, get the chills, turn pale, and even have fever. Sometimes, your stomach further revolts, leading to diarrhea, cramps, bloating, and vomiting. (Source: The Complete Guide To Digestive Health: Plain Answers About IBS, Constipation, Diarrhea, Heartburn, Ulcers, and More)
Some common causes of nausea includes:
*Viral infection or stomach flu
*Motion sickness/seasickness/or vertigo
*Unsettling smells, thoughts, or sights such as someone else vomiting
*Emotional stress of fear
*Exposure to chemical toxins
Most of the time, occasional nausea doesn’t need you to go to a doctor, for you can apply natural and home remedies to get out from your unease and sickness. You can try some effective home remedies such as:
1. Drinking ginger ale or tea help stop nausea in its track.
2. Apply acupressure in specific points on the body.
3. Don’ fight the urge to vomit.
4. Manage anxiety.
5. Make milk toast.
6. Try simple neck and back stretches to relax the tension.
7. Slice and smell a fresh lemon.
8. Apply a cool compress on the back of your neck.
9. Kick your heels up, or sit down
10. Rub some peppermint oil directly on your gums
11. Suck on frozen fruit
12. Get some fresh air
13. Replace fluid and nutrients.
14. Follow the BRAT diet to keep nausea under control. A BRAT diet comprised of: Bananas, Applesauce (without sugar), Rice and Toast.
Trying out natural remedies is an easy, cheap and comfortable way to treat the onset of nausea. To get more insights of the 14 natural remedies for nausea, please check the full article on the link below…
Do you have other natural remedies for nausea? Share them in the comment below o through our Amazing Herbs and Oils Facebook Page.