LIKE AMAZING HERBS & OILS on FACEBOOK or FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST HERE to be updated every time we find a fantastic tutorial for exciting and innovative ways you can use herbs and essential oils for your health, beauty, cooking, home chores and natural remedies.
Drinking a daily tea is not just a privilege for the British, but a right for everyone who are health conscious and want to enjoy the detoxifying effects that come with it.
According to Jackson Blatner, the best detoxification plans follow a pattern of eating fruits,vegetables and whole grains that are fresh, raw and organic, while eliminating sugar, caffeine, fats, refined carbohydrates and other toxic substances. She also recommends adding high fiber foods and drinking adequate liquid to help your body naturally detoxify itself. Adding a detox tea to an already healthy diet may benefit your body simply by increasing fluid intake.
One of the more conservative methods of detoxifying your body is to supplement your well balanced diet with a tea that is high in antioxidants and specifically formulated to improve liver function, as well as support the other digestive organs that play a role in detoxification. (Source: LiveStrong)
Detox teas typically consist of a combination of herbs that promote good digestion by cleansing the body and encouraging the elimination of waste.
Here are some of the best teas we’ve find at Bembu that might help your body get the nutrients and antioxidants it really needs without breaking your pocket and without hassles.
1. Burdock root tea – helps strengthen the immune system and purify the blood
2. Cayenne pepper tea – cleanses the body and gives some energy to help you through the day
3. Chicory tea – helps detox the body, rev up your metabolism, helps get your digestive juice going before a meal to be able to digest foods easily
4. Cilantro tea – helps the body process foods, break them down and use their nutrients and effectively eliminate them
5. Dandelion tea – raises the levels of an enzyme in the body, helps the body to get rid of carcinogens or cancer-causing toxins
6. Fenugreek tea – helps with digestive issues such sluggishness, bloating or indigestion
7. Garlic tea – helps cleanse the body due to the specific vitamins it contains
8. Ginger tea – a satisfying beverage, gentle on the body for a great detox program
9. Green tea – rich with antioxidants and helps achieve an optimal health
10. Guduchi tea – helps your organs work to their full ability, improves the skin and give more youthful apperance
11. Gymnema sylvestre tea – helps regulate blood glucose levels, great to help your body function fully
12. Manjistha tea – helps with menstruation due to its blood purifying effect
13. Milk thistle tea – helps the organ filters the toxins, flushes the toxins out of the body
14. Neem tea – helps the liver do its job, helps ward off a myriad of conditions and diseases
15. Red clover tea – rich with antioxidants to help you battle with free radicals
16. Triphala tea – helps stimulate a bowel movement to avoid and help treat constipation
17. Turmeric tea – helps kickstart your liver and gallbladder into creating more bile, which helps to break down toxins and flush them from the liver and out of the body
18. Wormwood tea – helps the bile out of the liver, and out of the body
19. Yello dock tea – helps improve your digestion
Have you choose a perfect one for you to try out of the 18 detox teas mentioned above? To give you more insights, please check Bembu’s full article here…