What are the secret of celebrity’s shiny and lustrous hair? Well, the secret is oil massages.
Massaging your hair with oil such as almond oil makes your hair more healthy and shiny. Derived from almond seeds, the sweet almond oil is popularly used for skin and hair. It is rich in vitamin E, D, iron, magnesium, calcium, fats. This type of oil is a perfect base for other luxury hair oils because it can easily be absorbed deeply into the hair.
Here are 5 Magical Sweet Almond Oil Uses For Hair.
1. For Lustrous Hair – Regular massage of almond oil makes your hair shiny and lustrous.
2. For Hair Growth – Regular massage of almond oil onto the scalp stimulates hair growth.
3. Reduces Scalp Inflammation – With high content of fatty acids, it moisturizes and softens the scalp tissues and improves the blood circulation, which helps in reducing the inflammation.
4. Reduce Dandruff and Dead Cells – Regular massage of almond oil onto the scalp helps in softening the scalp tissues, dead cells and dandruff.
5. Reduce Hair Loss – Regular massage of almond oil nourishes the cuticles of the hair, provides various necessary nutrients and fatty acids for hair repair and growth.
If you want to get more benefits of this secret sauce for beautiful shiny hair, check the link below to learn how to massage your hair using almond oil…