Raw honey is getting more raves today, whether it is online or offline, because it packs more health benefits than the processed honey. Raw honey is honey fresh from the comb. It’s not pasteurized and therefore is still full of healthy enzymes.
Here are 7 extraordinary beautiful benefits of raw honey on skin and overall health:
1. Soothing a Sore Throat – Honey reduces cough and soothes sore throat.
2. Preventing Allergies – Taking 1 teaspoon of local, raw honey per day before and during allergy season can prevent your allergy symptoms.
3. Acne, Sunburn, and Wound Healing – As an antiseptic, raw honey prevents the growth of disease-causing microorganisms, reduces pain and lessens scarring on wounds and burns.
4. Fight Indigestion – Raw honey helps fight indigestion with just one teaspoon consume.
5. Vitamin and Mineral Benefits – Raw honey is now only rich in vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and vitamin C, but also important minerals such as copper, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, calcium and phosphorous.
6. Constipation – Raw honey helps relieve constipation naturally specially if mixed with apple cider vinegar.
7. Honey will keep forever without spoiling if stored properly.
To discover more beautiful benefits of raw honey and learn how to use it for specific ailment and get effective result, please check the link below…