Are you allergic from dust, grass or anything that might trigger allergy reaction? If you are looking for natural remedies for allergy relief, don’t go too far because I have something to share with you today.
I’ve found 7 amazing natural remedies for allergy relief from WellnessMama. Katie, the owner of this blog, a wife and mom of four with a background in Nutrition and Journalism, reveals that simple natural remedies can be very effective for allergy relief. Though, there are different reaction to different people, these are worth trying to find out which natural remedy works best.
You can try these 7 natural remedies for seasonal allergy relief that include:
1. Apple cider vinegar – reduce mucous production and cleanse the lymphatic system
2. Neti Pot and Saline Rinse – flush out the sinuses of allergens and irritations
3. Quercetin – help stabilize mast cells to keep them from releasing histamine and help reduce inflammation
4. Nettle Leaf – natural antihistamine that naturally blocks the body’s ability to produce histamine
5. Probiotics – the presence of beneficial bacteria in the gut will reduced incidence of allergies
6. Local Honey – help your body adapt to the allergens in your local environment
7. Diet Changes – If all else fails, sometimes dietary changes can be the answer to allergy problems.
Please read Katie’s full article to find out how to make use of these natural remedies for effective results.
To hop into the post, simply check the link below…
Natural Allergy Remedies
Allergies plague millions of people around the globe, affecting people of all ages. Although we have a lot of medications that treats these conditions, many people only get marginal relief through these medications, while also suffering from many frustrating side effects. Natural remedies, on the other hand, often have few to no side effects, and can also combat allergic reactions effectively.