Do you believe that the foods you eat will make the beauty in you? I firmly believe it is. Please continue reading to discover amazing foods to get flawless skin…
You may try some topical creams for your skin care regimen such as in your face and body. But the foods you eat has the greater effect not only on your health but also to your skin and overall beauty.
Here are the foods that will surely help you to have flawless complexion according to Nutritionist Dana James…
You can eat these foods to have gorgeous skin that include…
1. Papaya – rich in vitamin C, this fruit helps brighten and tighten skin, helps decrease redness in the skin for it packs with digestive enzyme papain.
2. Coconut kefir – this fermented coconut water with beneficial bacteria helps keep skin clear, crowding out pathogenic microbes which is one of the main cause of acne and hormonal imbalances.
3. Black sesama seeds – helps restore your skin’s radiance and elasticity.
4. Beet – helps reduce the appearance of cellulite by strengthening the dermal skin layer.
5. Lemons – helps keep skin hydrated, remove fat-soluble toxins and old hormones, which may trigger breakout and worsen oily skin.
6. Red cabbage – contains phytonutrients anthocyanins which help decrease the formation of wrinkles and inhibit hyperpigmentation.
7. Pumpkin seeds – helps heal, nourish, restore, and hydrate the skin.
8. Tomato juice – helps bring back life to dull skin with it’s sun protection factor properties.
If you want to learn simple tips on how to make recipes with each of the foods above, you can read Elle’s full article at Healthy Living here…
Photo credit: Healthy Living