Rosemary, with scientific name Rosmarinus officinalis, is a woody, perennial herb with fragrant, evergreen, needle-like leaves and white, pink, purple, or blue flowers, native to the Mediterranean region. Charming rosemary herb is the perfect potherb to have in your kitchen garden. The plant is one of the recognized herbs for its note-worthy health benefiting phyto-nutrients, anti-oxidants, and essential acids. It is used as decorative plant in gardens and has many culinary and medical uses. The plant is said to improve the memory. The leaves are used to flavor various foods, such as stuffings and roast meats.
Certainly, there are many uses for rosemary. Here are some extraordinary uses for rosemary herb for a healthy living I’ve found at 30 Ways to Use Rosemary eBook.
1. You can rinse your hair with rosemary water.
Sample Recipe Guide:
*In a large bowl put 2 tbsp of dried rosemary leaves and 1 tbsp of chamomile. (If your hair is blond, use 2 tbsp of chamomile and 1 tbsp or rosemary).
*Strain it into another container or a jug and use it after shampooing as the final rinse. Gently massage your hair, comb and let them dry. Repeat after 5-6 shampooing for better results.
2. You can use rosemary as ingredients for a mask recipe that treat the hair from the roots to the ends, strengthens and tones the scalp.
3. You can use rosemary to stimulates the synthesis of the main nerve growth factor, NGF (Nerve Growth Factor), a factor that helps prevent damage and cell death.
4. You can place rosemary on the body to stimulates the blood circulation and enhance memory.
5. You can smell rosemary to enhance mental capacity.
6. You can use rosemary to stimulate the factor of sensual desire.
7. You can use rosemary in a massage blend to relax the body and rejuvenates the mood.
8. You can use rosemary as an alternative to a magic potion.
9. You can use rosemary in a compress to relieve headache.
10. You can infuse rosemary to relieve headache.
11. You can rub rosemary mixture on the forehead to relieve the pains of the head.
12. You can use it as basic ingredients to make a medicinal syrup.
13. You can use it in making your own rosemary bath salts.
14. You can bath with rosemary for healthy skin.
15. You can use it as basic ingredients for a lotion.
16. You can spread rosemary leaves in front of your doors and windows to ward of poisonous animals such as snakes and scorpions.
17. You can make your own spray repellent with rosemary.
18. You can use it in a bake potatoes with rosemary.
19. You can use rosemary for flavoring foods cooked with wine or garlic.
20. You can use rosemary to flavor salad, bakes potatoes, grilled meats, poultry and fish.
21. You can use it to make medicinal vinegar.
22. You can use rosemary to protect you from infection of any plaque disease.
23. You can burn rosemary twigs in a fireplace to help disinfect the air in your surroundings.
24. You can use rosemary twigs for steaming.
25. You can grow it in any soil, even if it is rocky.
26. You can burn twigs or leaves as an alternative to incense to purify the place.
27. You can put little packet of rosemary under the front door mat to capture any negative energy of you and your visitors to prevent it entering the interior of the house.
28. You can use rosemary to make an herb and juice cocktail.
29. You can use rosemary in combination with other tonic herbs to make a powerful energy drink.
30. You put rosemary leaves and flowers under your pillow to have sweet dreams.
To learn specific guide or recipe on any specific rosemary uses, you can check out…