Learn how to stop smelly feet and leave your sweaty and stinky feet behind.
Having smelly feet and shoes are great embarrassments for anyone. But here’s a great opportunity to get rid of them anytime from now.
What are the causes of excessive sweating of the feet?
Abnormal increase sweating/perspiration in excess of that required for regulation of body temperature is a characteristic of hyperhidrosis. It is associated with a significant quality of life burden from a psychological, emotional, and social perspective.
According to American Podiatric Medical Association, excessive sweating of the feet seems to be an inherited problem. No one knows exactly why it occurs, but people who sweat excessively seem to have a different “set point” than other people. Most people sweat when it’s hot out, or when they become warm. People with hyperhidrosis sweat excessively almost all the time.
If you’re experiencing hyperhidrosis, what will you do to reduce the effects of your sweaty feet that make your shoes a haven for unpleasant odor? How to stop feet from sweating?
If you’re trying out different antiperspirants or whatever other treatments, you can also incorporate these home solutions to reduce sweating from WebMD.
- Don’t wear heavy clothes that will trap sweat. Instead, wear light, breathable fabrics such as cotton and silk. Bring along an extra shirt when you know you’ll be exercising or outdoors in the heat. Your feet can sweat too, so wear socks that wick moisture away from them (merino wool and polypro are good choices).
- Shower or bathe every day using an antibacterial soap to control the bacteria that can inhabit your sweaty skin and cause odors. Dry yourself completely afterward, and before applying antiperspirant.
- Use shoe inserts to absorb sweat so it doesn’t start to smell. For example the Dr. Scholl’s Odor-X Odor Fighting Insoles which has deodorizing action that continues even you take shoes off.
- Don’t consume spicy foods and alcohol while at work or on business engagement for they both make you sweat, so do with hot drinks like tea and coffee.
Well, if you’re tired of horrific foot powder or spray odor eliminators that are not working to make the odor better and lift up your confidence, this extraordinary spray from TheButterflyMom might help.
This may be simple but according to Brittany, the author of the blog, it really works for her. You can spray this on your feet every morning and evening and use it to spray the inside of your shoes after using.
Find out how Brittanny got rid of her smelly feet and shoes naturally by checking out thebutterflymom.com blog here…
Photo Credit: www.thebutterflymom.com
- With this ultraviolet show sanitizer, you don’t need to buy show deodorizer. This is clinically proven to sanitize shoes and has the ability to clean them.
- Kills up to 99.9% of the germs that cause shoe odor, athlete’s foot, toenail fungus and warts inside shoes. When preventing or fighting foot infections wearing sanitized shoes is a must… you don’t want to step into shoes filled with microorganisms.
- It is safe because it uses no chemicals but UVC light to clean the inside of shoes. And has safety features that prevent it from turning on when it is not inside a shoe.
- It is also easy to use. Just insert this into a shoe, plug it in, turn it on and 45 minutes later the UVC light turns itself off.