Are you looking for natural remedies for bloating and stomach gas? If yes, then, this post might help you in ridding out your problem or minimizing it. Please read on…
One of the best remedy is peppermint tea. Peppermint tea can be very beneficial for your digestive system and help alleviate problems like bloating, stomach gas and flatulence. It has relaxant and antispasmodic properties and may help relieve spasms in the gastrointestinal tract, bile duct and gallbladder. Compounds in peppermint oil and the tea have been found to relax the smooth muscles in the stomach and intestines. This can improve the passage of both food and swallowed air through the GI tract, allowing them to go through smoothly and without pain or discomfort.
What is the Best Peppermint Tea for Bloating and Stomach Gas?
While peppermint tea bags are easy to use and take to work, for the best value and a stronger tea you can use loose leaf peppermint in a teapot or french press steeped in very hot, but not boiling, water for a few minutes. (Read here for more info)
Why Do You Part and How to Avoid It
Everybody passes gas, though, in different level. You and me are simply made that way. It is natural to all of us, for intestinal gas is a normal by-product of digestion. But some farts is no longer normal.
There are many reasons why some farts exceed than normal. Primary cause is eating more carbohydrates. Second is eating hard to digest foods like milk. Third is the amount of bacteria living in the large intestines. Fourth is chewing and swallowing air. Fifth is intestinal infection.
If you don’t want to be a lean mean farting machine forever, you can try these 10 easy ways to reduce farting.
1. Start to eat more healthily. Chew your food slowly, eat wholesome food little and often, rather than having large meals in the evening.
2. Change your diet to avoid hard-to-digest foods, like beans, raw onions, and some green vegetables like broccoli, cabbage and wholemeal bread.
3. Avoid eating too late at night. This may make it hard for your digestion to work properly.
4. Avoid sources of sulfur, which increase the risk of foul smelling wind. These include alcohol, preserved meat products, sausages, meat pies, salami and dried fruit that have been dipped in sulphur dioxide and squash.
5. Reduce your meat intake. The high protein content means a high content of amino acids some of which contain sulphur that might be turned into hydrogen sulphide.
6. Limit alcohol to one or two drinks a day. Heavy drinking can upset digestion, while the high sulphur content of wine and beer will often produce offensive smelling wind.
7. Take vitamin B supplements and friendly bacteria lactobacillus acidophilus.
8. Cut back on cigarettes. Smoking heavily can reduce the output of digestive enzymes by the pancreas which means some food may not be fully digested.
9. Eat two or three portions of fresh fruit and vegetables a day. The fibre and sugar content of these foods helps to promote the growth of healthy bacteria in the intestine, which can reduce the production of foul smelling wind.
10. Limit stressful situations, which may affect your digestion.
Intestinal gas can cause discomfort and embarrassment. But like death and taxes, it’s a part of life. It can be delayed, diminished, or directed but not deleted. It is the exhaust fume of digestion, the necessary result of the bowel’s work and a sign of a normally functioning digestive system.
Here are some products that might help reduce bloating, gas and flatulence or minimize flatulence effects. Check it out…
RezVera is specially formulated with 18 different natural digestive enzymes to replenish essential enzymes that are lost while cooking. It is designed to help your body break own excessive proteins into nutrients so they can be absorbed completely by your digestive system. It prevents stomach bloating, intestinal gas , and flatulence.